We are very pleased to invite our colleagues from around the world to Lisbon, Portugal for the 26th IPSA World Congress of Political Science, between 25 and 29 July 2020. The Congress will have a diverse program under the theme New Nationalisms in an Open World, which will be coordinated by the Program Co-Chairs Prof. Bertrand Badie and Prof. Hasret Dikici Bilgin.
The Congress will provide a great opportunity to present your work and discuss political science and international relations with scholars from all over the world. It will have particularly strong regional representation since it will also integrate the biennial Congress of the Portuguese Political Science Association.
Keep an eye on the call for proposals opening on 20 May 2019.
We will be receiving you at the Nova University Campus of Campolide, close to Lisbon’s center, where you can enjoy a view over the city and easily walk or take public transports to visit the many sights, restaurants, monuments that the city has to offer.
We look forward to see you in Lisbon in 2020!
Local Organizing Committee (LOC)
- Madalena Meyer Resende, NOVA University of Lisbon (LOC Co-chair)
- Carlos Jalali, University of Aveiro (LOC Co-chair)
- Andrés Malamud, University of Lisbon
- António Costa Pinto, University of Lisbon
- Ana Mónica Fonseca, ISCTE-University Institute of Lisbon
- João Carlos Espada, Catholic University of Portugal
- João Cardoso Rosas, University of Minho
- Pedro Magalhães, University of Lisbon
- Pedro Tavares de Almeida, NOVA University of Lisbon
- Nuno Severiano Teixeira, NOVA University of Lisbon
- Ana Belchior, ISCTE-University Institute of Lisbon
- Raquel Freire, University of Coimbra
- Raquel Vaz-Pinto, NOVA University of Lisbon
- Edalina Rodrigues Sanches, University of Lisbon
- Manuel Meirinho Martins, University of Lisbon
- Marina Costa Lobo, Social Sciences Institute of the University of Lisbon
- Bruno Rocha, NOVA University of Lisbon (Postgraduate Representative)
- Sandra Dias Fernandes, University of Minho