All Sponsorship packages include:
- Logo in the Congress program, promotion on the Congress website, Mobile App. and social media accounts
- One insert in the delegate bags (No bigger than A4 and maximum four double pages)
- Two (2) sponsor badges (access to the Exhibition Hall and Congress sessions)
Congress Plenary Sessions - US $2,500
Align your organization with four Keynotes Speakers presenting at the Congress. No other activity takes place during Plenary Sessions.
- Logo on the screen before the Plenary Session
- Banner at the entrance to your Congress partnered speakers session room (2m high by
- 1m wide, free-standing. The banner should be provided by the sponsor and approved by IPSA.
Sponsored Session/Workshop - US $1,500
Organize speaker(s) and a program of your choice for a 1:45 min. session. The package includes the cost of room hire and basic AV facilities for up to 100
- Exclusive name rights to your sponsored session
- Banner at the entrance (2m high by 1m wide, free-standing. The banner should be provided by the sponsor and approved by IPSA.)
- Acknowledgement as a sponsor of the session in the Congress Program.
- Company name against the speaker’s name on the Congress Mobile App
Printed Congress Program - US $5,000
- Logo on cover of the program book (subject to printing deadlines, size and placement of logo will be at the discretion of IPSA)
- Full page (1) advertisement in inside back cover (colour) of the program book (subject to printing deadline, size and placement of logo will be at the discretion of IPSA)
Contribution to Travel Awards - US $5,000
Support five (5) travel grants for young scholars from developing and underrepresented countries.
- Acknowledgement of sponsor at the Closing Ceremony during the distribution of awards and travel grants.
- Full (1) page black & white advertisement in the Printed Program
Logo on Delegate Bag - US $5,000
Each delegate will receive a delegate bag upon registration.
- Logo on the delegate bag – Size and placement of logo will be at the discretion of IPSA
Internet Café - US $2,500
The Internet Cafe will be available in the exhibition area and it will be frequently used by the delegates, speakers, and exhibitors.
- Naming rights to Internet Café
- Logo on signage at Internet Café
- Logo on screensavers on each computer
- Opportunity to distribute promotional materials at Internet Café
Exhibit Hall Coffee Break - US $2,500
Sponsor a coffee break beside your booth to meet our delegates in the Exhibition Hall (at 10:30am or 3pm just after Plenary Sessions).
- Coffee/tea and pastries for up to 200 people.
- The sponsor banner on site (provided by the sponsor).
- Branded coffee cups/sleeves (if provided by the sponsor).
Name Badge - US $2,500
Every registered delegate will receive an official Congress name badge upon registration. Delegates will need to wear their name badge and lanyard to gain access to the exhibition and sessions.
- Logo on name badge (size and placement of logo will be at the discretion of IPSA)
- Logo in Congress Program (subject to printing deadlines)
Lanyard - US $2,500
Opportunity to place your company logo on the lanyards.
- Logo on lanyard
Volunteer T-shirt - US $2,500
Over 100 students will be wearing their volunteer t-shirt and interacting with delegates.
- Monochrome logo on the t-shirt (with the Congress logo)